AppleInsider may earn an affiliate commission on purchases made through links on our site.
B&H has issued steeper discounts on Apple M1 and M2 MacBook Air models, with a bonus 10% back with the Payboo Card.
B&H's Mac prices have plunged as the retailer issues last-minute holiday discounts on M1 and M2 MacBook Air models. Further adding to the savings is a special promotion for Payboo cardholders, offering 10% back on select configurations in addition to a sales tax refund in qualifying states.
Please note: B&H's Payboo Card is issued by Comenity Bank, which uses all three major credit bureaus during the approval process. If you have a freeze on any of the three, it's recommended to remove the freeze prior to applying to avoid an automatic decline. Otherwise, you may have to wait 30 days to apply again.
14-inch MacBook Pro
- M1 Pro (8-core CPU, 14-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,799.10 ($400 off) with Payboo
- M1 Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Space Gray: $1,961.10 ($538 off) with Payboo
- M1 Pro MacBook Pro (10-core CPU, 16-core GPU, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) Silver: $1,889.10 ($610 off) with Payboo
16-inch MacBook Pro
iPad 9th Generation
- iPad 9th Gen (64GB, WiFi) Space Gray: $273.60 ($55 off) with Payboo
This Payboo promotion cannot be combined with other promo codes and is limited to two SKUs.
Additional Apple deals
There are plenty of additional sales going on this December. Here's a sampling of our favorite offers, with hundreds more deals at your fingertips in the AppleInsider Apple Price Guide.
- M1 Mac mini discounted to $599 with free expedited shipping
- Popular $29.99 Microsoft Office for Mac Home & Business 2021 deal returns
- Save $200 on Apple's M1 Ultra Mac Studio with 64GB RAM, plus $30 off AppleCare
- Save $200 on Apple's M2 MacBook Air with 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
- Apple's M1 MacBook Pro drops to $999, save up to $500
- Top Apple deals on Amazon that you can get by Christmas